ice cream with condensed milk

Ice cream with condensed milk: the simple homemade ice cream recipe without ice cream maker

Spread the love

Ice cream with condensed milk is a simple and delicious preparation: it is made without an ice cream maker and with only 2 ingredients. It is a homemade ice cream that is also ideal for beginners. To make it, in fact, you will only need very firm whipped cream and condensed milk, to which you can add other ingredients, so as to customize it as you like. Once the ingredients have been blended, all you have to do is put the bowl in the freezer overnight, without the need to mix! The final result will be creamy and irresistible ice cream. But here are the steps to prepare it.

Ready in: 15 minutes + COOLING TIMES
FOR 6 PEOPLE

INGREDIENTS

COLD LIQUID FRESH CREAM 400 grams
CONDENSED MILK 250 grams

Nutrition Facts

Servings: 6
Amount per serving
Calories 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11.4g 15%, Saturated Fat 7.6g 38%, Cholesterol 21mg 7%, Sodium 86mg 4%, Total Carbohydrate 29.8g 11%, Dietary Fiber 0g 0%, Total Sugars 29.8g, Protein 4.6g, Vitamin D 0mcg 0%, Calcium 139mg 11%, Iron 0mg 0%, Potassium 0mg 0%

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.

How to make ice cream with condensed milk

Ice cream with condensed milk
Ice cream with condensed milk
Ice cream with condensed milk

Whip the cold cream from the fridge until stiff peaks (1). Pour the condensed milk into a bowl and add a spoonful of whipped cream at a time, stirring with movements from the bottom up, to avoid disassembling it (2). Put the mixture in a steel bowl and leave it in the freezer overnight: there will be no need to mix it. Remove it from the freezer at least 10 minutes before serving and mix it gently. Your ice cream with condensed milk is ready to be enjoyed (3).

Advice

You can enrich your ice cream with condensed milk with caramel, chocolate topping, fresh fruit, chopped hazelnuts or chocolate chips. Its neutral flavour, in fact, will allow you to enjoy it as you like.

Those who prefer can also make ice cream with cocoa condensed milk: add 3 teaspoons of cocoa powder in half the mixture and mix well. To avoid the formation of lumps, work the cocoa with the condensed milk before mixing it with the cream. Pour it into a steel container and freeze in the freezer for at least 6 hours.

There are many recipes with condensed milk that you can make, simple and quick ideas for breakfast, a snack or to serve as a dessert.


You may be interested to read about the Zucchini properties blogpost/ Fried shrimp with coconut recipe/ prawns with chardonnay recipe/ savory pie with shrimp recipe/ shrimp carpaccio with zucchini recipe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *