Green pineapple smoothie

Green pineapple smoothie

Spread the love

Green pineapple smoothie quick and easy. Fresh pineapple and banana with oak leaf lettuce and leaf spinach are combined in a unique aromatic combination that gives vitality throughout the day.

Ingredients

Beverage For 2 glasses of 3 l

200 g of pineapple (approx. 1/4 of pineapple)
1 banana of approx. 100 g
50 g spinach for salad (approx. 1 handful)
25 g green oak leaf lettuce (approx. 3 leaves)
2 l of water, cold

Nutrition Facts

Servings: 2
Amount per serving
Calories 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.2g 0%, Saturated Fat 0.1g 0%, Cholesterol 0mg 0%, Sodium 31mg 1%, Total Carbohydrate 11.6g 4%, Dietary Fiber 1.5g 5%, Total Sugars 6.3g, Protein 0.7g, Vitamin D 0mcg 0%, Calcium 33mg 3%, Iron 0mg 1%, Potassium 189mg 4%

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.

How to proceed green pineapple smoothie

Preparation:
approx. 5 minutes

Chop the pineapple and banana into pieces. Blend in a glass blender with the spinach, the salad and the water.

Useful tips

By adding 1 tablespoon of chia seeds and then blending, the smoothie will become even more delicious.

Green pineapple smoothie

You may be interested to read about the quinoa meatballs recipe/ orange poke cake recipe/ Beetroot salad with wasabi recipe/ pasta and ribs recipe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *