Apple Pie Cake Recipe

Soft Apple Pie Cake Recipe

Spread the love

Apple Pie Cake Recipe, it is very easy and quick, this cake is de facto prepared in 10 minutes! When we have the need for dessert or we do not have an oven accessible, right here is our answer, an Apple Pie Cake Recipe with only a few substances and with solely Eight minutes of cooking! It’s tall, gentle and aromatic identical to the one cooked within the oven. I like to recommend utilizing a microwave-adjustable pan, I used a small rectangular glass pan. I am certain everybody will love this cake and it’ll fragrance your private home! Let’s examine collectively how you can put together Apple Pie Cake Recipe!

Nutrition Facts of Apple Pie Cake Recipe

Servings: 6
Amount per serving
Calories 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8.2g 11%, Saturated Fat 1.2g 6%, Cholesterol 55mg 18%, Sodium 26mg 1%, Total Carbohydrate 37.2g 14%, Dietary Fiber 2.3g 8%, Total Sugars 21.6g, Protein 4.1g, Vitamin D 5mcg 26%, Calcium 21mg 2%, Iron 1mg 8%
Potassium 122mg 3%

*The % Every day Worth (DV) tells you ways a lot a nutrient in meals serving contributes to an every day food plan. 2,000 calorie a day is used for basic vitamin recommendation.


2 eggs
100 g of flour
50 ml of milk (additionally vegetable)
6 g baking powder (2 teaspoons)
zest of half a lemon (untreated)
2 apples
80 g of sugar
40 ml of sunflower oil

Nutrition Facts

Servings: 6
Amount per serving
Calories 240
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8.3g 11%, Saturated Fat 1.2g 6%, Cholesterol 55mg 18%, Sodium 35mg 2%, Total Carbohydrate 41.5g 15%, Dietary Fiber 2.5g 9%, Total Sugars 21.6g, Protein 4.1g, Vitamin D 5mcg 26%, Calcium 454mg 35%, Iron 2mg 12%, Potassium 1132mg 24%

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.


In a bowl, we break the eggs and begin mixing them with a whisk or fork.

We add sugar and seed oil and blend once more.

At this level, we mix the milk and the zest of half a lemon to taste the apple pie.

At this level we mix the flour and baking powder.

Then we lower an apple into small items and add them to the dough. We combine properly with a fork.

Apple Pie Cake Recipe

switch the dough right into a small glass pan. I like to recommend utilizing a pan appropriate for microwave cooking. The dough shouldn’t exceed half of the pan as it’s going to develop quickly and double in quantity when cooked. We cook dinner the apple pie within the microwave at 800watt for 7-Eight minutes. Let it settle down and it is going to be able to be lower and eaten! Add the icing sugar to the floor.

Apple Pie Cake Recipe

STORAGE: if it strikes ahead, saved in a meals bag or in a tightly closed container, in this manner it’s going to stay gentle and damp!

Apple Pie Cake Recipe
Apple Pie Cake Recipe

You may be interested to read the coffee roll cake recipe/ Pumpkin and almond cake recipe/ Baked mush cake recipe/ Cornmeal cake recipe/ Grated Cassava Cake Recipe/ Cheesecake coconut recipe/ Italian polenta with artichoke recipe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *